Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gold Baby

woo..long time din update my blog dy..
coz i m 'sitting month'..si beh sienzzz..
still left 1 week..after tis can go out le..

ok..now talk about my baby boy-Kendrick Sia
he is a hot-temper baby..wanna drink milk..SHOUT!
NOT CRY..i noe coz no tears=.=
wanna sleep..SHOUT..feel hot..SHOUT..
n i think he is a talkative boy in future..
he likes to hug by his daddy..
his ah gong ah ma,wai gong wai po..
treat him as a "GOLD"!
how lucky tis baby..

GIRLS!!!
生小孩是每个妈妈们的必经之路..
痛是痛..但当你看到你的可爱宝宝的脸和一举一动时..
你会觉得一切都是值得的!
so..don bcoz u scare pain n choose don wan hv a child or children..
u will regret after u pass ur best time to be a pregnant woman..

i hv upload my baby boy photos in friendster..
can go n view view..me still hv many many his photo..
but i m lazy to upload..
4give me tis lazy mommy..
coz i wanna take care of my boy..
k la k la..will update next time..c u..

~完~

1 comment:

  1. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ To You ALL. •♥*♪♫•~~

    ReplyDelete